Do you have a good understanding of what’s going on with your Instagram account? We’re not just talking about Instagram Ads here; we’re talking about your entire marketing strategy on the platform. The good news is that Instagram Analytics can teach you a lot about how your business is performing.
How to Get the Most Out of Instagram Analytics
Many businesses that use Instagram are unaware of what is happening with their accounts. You need to know how many people are seeing your Instagram ads, as well as how well your stories and regular posts are performing by using Instagram Analytics.
Issues that you may encounter with your Instagram account
If you’re running your Instagram account blindly and don’t know what’s going on, you could be facing dozens of new problems that you could address. One of the most serious problems you might encounter is targeting the wrong audience. If you target the wrong people with your Instagram ads, you won’t get the best results.
What’s your posting frequency like? Are you making too many or too few posts? Are your Instagram ads bringing the right people to your website? Are you using this ad enough to get more good traffic if the ad is driving the right kind of visitors from Instagram?
Engagement is key to getting the most out of your Instagram ads and traditional posts. So, do you know how well you’re doing in terms of engagement? You need to know how many people have liked, shared, and commented on your posts.
When using an Instagram account for marketing, there are a few more things to keep in mind. Examining your Instagram metrics will reveal what is working and what isn’t, allowing you to take appropriate action.
Check These Important Areas With Instagram Analytics
If you’re new to Instagram Analytics, the amount of data available to you can be overwhelming. So, to assist you, we’ve identified the most important areas on which you should focus at the very least.
You’ll never get the results you want if you don’t get your target audience right. Instagram Analytics can provide a wealth of information about your target audience. Here’s what we think you should look at:
· The best locations – these are the top five places where your followers live.
· Age ranges – who are your followers, and what are their ages? Within Instagram Analytics, age groups are divided into 13 to 17, 18 to 24, 25 to 34, 35 to 44, 45 to 54, 55 to 64, and 65 and up.
· Gender – In this you can see how many male and female followers you have.
· Follower hours – this shows you the average time of day your followers log in. Follower days – this shows you the days of the week your followers are active.
The following is information about your posts:
· Interactions – what did users do, such as look at your profile or go to your website?
Is your content being discovered by users using the Discovery feature?
· Followers – the number of new followers gained as a result of a post.
· The number of unique users who saw the post.
· Views on your posts – impressions
· How many comments have been left on your posts?
Analyses of Stories
You can use Analytics to track the performance of your stories:
· Impressions – the number of views on your stories
· Reach – the number of people who saw your stories for the first time.
· Exits – the number of times your stories have been exited.
· Replies – the number of people who have responded to one of your stories.
Overall, Instagram analytics are how you can figure out how well your posts and account are performing. One of the best ways to identify failures and successes on your Instagram account is to look at your analytics. You can get useful feedback to help you improve your social media strategy by carefully reviewing the analytics that we mentioned.